A short article is describing some basic mistakes which don’t only violate Google Adsense T.O.S but also lead to banning of your AdSense account.You might have heard about these common mistakes before, yet I am going to review them once again in this article.
- Never click your AdSense ads. Never every tries to click your AdSense ads from your computer or any other computer. This is one of the most common reasons that violate Adsense TOS and lead to your account banning.
- Never try to change or modify the AdSense ads that you implement in your blog. Modifying your AdSense code lead to Adsense TOS violation and account banning.
- Never place more than 3 ad units, 3 link ad unites or 2 search boxes in your blog. Placing more than this lead to Adsense TOS violation and account banning.
- You can run Adsense with ad networks like info links or Kontera, but not with other ad networks which show same banner ads as AdSense.This can lead to account banning.Yahoo Ads and Chitika ads can be shown with AdSense ads.
- Never disclose your AdSense earnings, CTR, CPC with your blog visitors. This can lead to your AdSense account banning and AdSense terms violation.
- Never label your Google ads asÂ Click HereÂ or anything which force your visitors to click your google ads. You can label your Adsense ads as Advertisements or sponsored links only.
- You can use a single account for as many websites you own. You don’t need to have six AdSense accounts if you have six websites. Only one account will work perfectly.
- Don’t try to send your ads via HTML formatted emails.This way you are not very far away from getting an account disabled email.
Although there are many other common mistakes which lead to AdSense account banning and lead to violating TOS. Share your views with us in comments.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.